miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Mafe loves her family and friend.


My name’s María Fernanda Díaz and I was born on 26 September, 1987 in Colombia, exactly in Cartagena city. Cartagena, a beautiful city in Colombia. This place is famous for the touristic sites, imposing monuments and a rich history to discover. Now I live in Bucaramanga – Colombia. Actually I’m 25 years old, I’m a Spanish teacher and I study master in English at Unad. Actually I’m Spanish teacher in a public school of Piedecusta-Santander. I graduated of the industrial university of Santander in 2010. Really I like my job, learn other languages is my passion and I love my students because they teach me wonderful things. I ́m a sensible, generous and friendly person. My favourite colours are pink and yellow and I prefer the Italian food. I like to study, listen to music, read poems and go to cinema with my boyfriend, though sometimes, I fall asleep in the middle of the movie because I finish my day very exausted. My boyfriend is Diego Mauricio Ruiz, He’s a teacher, He’s very intelligent and He is an admirable man. He loves the seafood and Mexican food. 


 My family is wonderful and it’s formed for: My dad, my mom, my sister and me. My dad is Isnardo Diaz; He’s fifty-three years old and administers a plastic factory. He ́s from San Vicente del Chucuri town and He was born on 12 may, 1960. He is an excellent father, a hard-working man and an incredible person. He likes bicycicling, watching TV and reading the newspaper. My mom is Margarita Garrido, She’s fifty years old and She works in the house. She’s from Zapatoca town and she was born on 31 December 1962. She ́s an energetic, funny and nice woman. She likes dancing, swimming, sleeping and talking with her friends about old times. My sister is Margarita Diaz, She`s twenty years old and She studies law at UIS. She’s beautiful, responsible and a careful girl. She likes singing all music, listening to music, watching TV and surfing in the Internet.


My best friend is Claudia Juliana Jaimes Bermudez and she was born on 23 March, 1988 in Bucaramanga City. Bucaramanga is located in Santander and it’s recognized as the city of the parks. Now she lives in Canada, exactly in London Ontario. Actually she has twenty-four years old and studied Business in Fanshawe College. She is married and her husband is Fabio Rueda, he’s engineer. Claudia is a pretty woman. She´s short and slender. She has got curly, long and blond hair. Her eyes are beautiful. These are small and brown. She has an oval face, long eyelashes and thick eyes-brows. She’s happy, sensible, generous and friendly person. She´s crazy, flirtatious and open-minded. Claudia loves her country (Colombia) and She misses your family. Her family is wonderful and it’s formed for: Her dad: Edgar Jaimes, her mom: Elsa Bermudez and her two brothers: Edgar Jaimes y Juan Pablo Jaimes. My friend is an intelligent , energetic, funny and nice woman. She likes dancing, travelling around the world and talking with her friends about old times. I love my friend because She`s very compresive, reliable and cheerful. 


Have a nice day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario