miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Yeimy Yicela Reyes profile

Yeimy Yicela Reyes

My name is Yeimy Yicela Reyes Villegas, I am nineteen years old, I was born in Florencia-Caquetá but I live in Melgar-Tolima, I’m in fourth semester of degree in English as a foreign language and work as a professional stylist, and I’m ready for this new stage of learning. I like to travel and know different places and listen pop music, I love to eat everything but especially the pasta, hot dogs, patty and strawberry juice.

I live with a wonderful man is my husband his name is Wilson Moreno, he is 35 years old, and he works in the Air Force of Colombia, He is very sweet, sincere, likes sports and always seeks the welfare of our family. Likes watching TV and playing soccer.
 
Now what interests me is end my career, and learn many more languages​​, to serve the whole society, and soon I want to have babies and to continue being the great person I am. My telephone number is 3148309622 and my email is yeimireyes_04@hotmail.com


My Jesus friend 

I want share this anecdote moreover I want to tell about my best friend, I can assure that you know it very well, He is my counselor, my protector, this with me through thick and thin, guides me for to take excellent decisions, gave me a noble very heart and very big. My best friend is very noble, simple, loving, honest, and likes to listen to me and support me. He has given me many gifts but the most beautiful gift you have given me is life because He loves me and loves all, has many powers as for example: the forgiveness and the love for all. My best friend and I shared joys, failures, decisions, congratulations and sorrows, my best friend is love his name is God He has many years old and lives in the sky.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario