miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Carlos Andrés Hoyos profile



My name is carlos andres hoyos, i am 22 years old, i am studying degree in English as a foreing language in the UNAD, my phone number is 317-362-8123 and my e-mail is carloshoyos9011@hotmail.com i live in Bucaramanga santander since i was child. Actuality i am married but i dont have son, i am working in sound shop in the part of cellar, my hobbies are play guitar, watch tv, and leave in bicycle. My interest are: ending my career and i will be a teacher of english, and i be a good guitarrist worshiper of God and life very happy with my wife forever and mi son.

And my family is composed for my mother my sisiter and my wife and they have very good health, my brother is a women very nice and very good to reading, my brother is a person very funny thatmakes me laugh much, and my wife is a women also funny and very happy and me i am a person very happy and very friendly.

My tastes are in the food i like the beans with meat and my drink favorite is the limonade with ice also i like the rice with egg and the blacberry juice with milk or without milk also in water. My color favorite is the blue beacuse is the color of the sky and the sea, and this is all.



My friend

My friend is humberto guevara and his interest are end his studies in the university and retirement of work and be a profesional psychologist he likes leave to travel with his wife. His hobbies are read, watch movies leave to shopping center he likes sports in special the football soccer and he likes swim.

He has accounts in facebook and twitter, he and me have things in common as: we study in the same university, and we are married with castro sisters then he and me are brothers between other things we like the videogames. Actually humberto had a beautiful daughter is a baby the six months and her family is very nice and large, i dont have sons in this moment, but i will have they, we are a family happy with my family and the family of my wife.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario